Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Calendar Headers

So, as a first-year teacher, I am starting from scratch - which is okay. In fact, I kind of love it. I have been making almost everything for the classroom myself. I bought a plain calendar grade from Lakeshore this summer, and I am putting my own polka dot border on it so that it matches my classroom theme (yes, I have OCD). I also made all of my little polka dot calendar numbers and polka dot month headings!

Here are the month headings. I printed these on 16x20's, and then cut them into strips. They are the perfect size for typical classroom calendars. You'll notice the last poster has some empty space. I actually cut that polka dot section into strips to use as bookmarks. It could be used to create July and August headings, I just had not use for those.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment