Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome!

Hi All,

This is my first official post! My name is Cara Heusel, and I'm a new teacher. I just graduated, and was lucky to get a position at the school in which I completed my student teaching. I will officially be teaching 3rd grade this fall! I am a replacement teacher for now, but maybe down the line something more permanent will open up. In the meantime, it is time to prove that I deserve such a position.

I love to make my own teaching materials, which is my main reason for starting this blog. Why not share? I don't pretend to be an expert (especially considering I have zero experience!), but I could not be more excited to get started.

I'm a Pinterest addict, and I take a lot of inspiration from things I find there. I will try to link up to my original sources of inspiration whenever possible!

So basically, this blog will be a place where I post my teaching creations and reflect on my teaching (and my life!). 

So here is to a new journey!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment